PROCTOR APPLICATION PROCESS
To help guide you through the proctoring application process, please follow these steps:
- Review the Proctor Criteria, Proctor Guidelines and the Examination Process.
- Select a Proctor. As a student, it is your responsibility to select an individual who will be available to proctor your exams based on statistics.com Proctor Guidelines.
- Download the Proctor Application from this link, complete it and print it out. Ask your proctor to sign it. Fax the completed form to statistics.com (703) 522-5410, or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You will receive email notification from statistics.com upon approval of your proctor. This email will include the exam schedule and a link to the Proctor Guidelines for the examination you are taking.
- You are responsible for any fees charged by the Proctor.
If you are not able to easily locate a person to serve as your proctor, you are welcome to use the services of ProctorU.com . In this case, fill out a proctor application yourself, enter "ProctorU" and send it to us. This form does not need to be signed by ProctorU.
Note: A Proctor Application must be completed for each examination, even if you have used the same proctor for previous course examinations.