To be approved as a proctor, the individual must meet one of the criteria listed below. The chosen proctor will not be approved if they are a relative, a friend, a Statistics.com student or a co-worker.
- Supervisor within your university or firm
- Resource/General Manager within your or any firm
- Corporate Instructor within your or any firm
- Union Representative/Steward within your industry
- President/Vice-President within your or any firm
- Principal or Superintendent of an Educational Institution, either public or private
- Official Testing Service of an Accredited University or College
- Certified College Instructor
- School Guidance Counselor
- Military Educational Officer
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Official Learning/Tutoring Center
- Other (specify on application)
In the event that your selected proctor is unable to administer your examination, you can select another proctor and have him or her download and complete the Proctor Application from this link. Be sure that the Proctor Application is faxed (or scanned/emailed) to The Institute before the deadline.
NOTE: Any fees charged by the proctor are the responsibility of the student.
If you are not able to locate a person to serve as your proctor, you may use the services of ProctorU.com . In this case, fill out the Proctor Application yourself, enter "ProctorU" and send it to us. This form does not need to be signed by ProctorU.